UI faculty and staff invited to learn about classroom technology
IOWA CITY, Iowa -- University of Iowa faculty and staff who wish to
learn about the instructional technology available in classrooms are invited
to attend one of eight orientation sessions to be held at various campus
locations Jan. 12-14 and Jan. 19-22.
No reservations are necessary for the sessions, which will provide orientation
to technology now available in many UI classrooms, including computers,
video presentation systems, videotape recorders, and projection systems.
Dates, times and locations of the seminars are as follows:
* Tuesday, Jan. 12, 11:30 a.m., 140 Schaeffer Hall
* Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2:30 p.m., 321 Chemistry Building
* Thursday, Jan. 14, 10:30 a.m., 106 Gilmore Hall
* Thursday, Jan. 14, 1:30 p.m., 104 English Philosophy Building
* Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2:30 p.m., 140 Schaeffer Hall
* Wednesday, Jan. 20, 11:30 a.m., E105 Seashore Hall
* Thursday, Jan. 21, 11:30 a.m., Lecture Room 2, Van Allen Hall
* Friday, Jan. 22, 10:30 a.m., 110 MacLean Hall
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University
of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires
and accommodation to participate in this program, contact [name, phone
number]. For any other questions about the orientation sessions, contact
Coline Daugherty, phone 335-1246 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.