CONTACT: STEVE PARROTT
5 Old Capitol
Iowa City IA 52242
(319) 335-0557; fax (319) 335-0558
ADVISORY: PRESIDENTIAL VOICES COVERAGE
EDITORS AND NEWS DIRECTORS: If you wish to provide photographic or
video coverage of Presidential Voices on Sunday, Feb. 23, at 3 p.m., please
note that Hancher Auditorium asks that you follow these guidelines:
* Doors open one hour before starting time. Please use the west entrance
to the Hancher lobby. A University Relations staff member or Hancher usher
will be there to assist you.
* No tripods, flashes or lights may be used inside Hancher Auditorium, and
no cords or cables may lie on the floor. In other words, please bring your
batteries and be prepared to shoot from the shoulder.
* Photographers may shoot from the back of the house or from the balcony.
We ask that you be in position before the start of the program.
If you have any other questions, contact University Relations at (319) 335-0557.
Reporters who want to cover the entire event may enter through the west entrance
or obtain free reserved seat tickets by calling the Hancher Box Office at
(319) 335-1160 or 1-800-HANCHER.